In this 3-hour Shibuya Food Tour you will not need a Shibuya map or Shibuya travel guide. We show our guests the delicious side of Shibuya, a place more known for being at the forefront of culture and fashion, and rarely known for its food. People always ask where to go in Shibuya. Of course there is the Shibuya crossing location and most people know that Shibuya is close to Harajuku but Shibuya restaurants either cater to tourists or they cater to the locals. We want to show our guests the places to go in Shibuya, the places the locals go, so the next time they visit they can do as a local does. Experience a part of Shibuya that no tourist will ever see on their own with the most delicious food only locals usually get to taste. Get the chance to try Kobe Beef or Wagyu beef skewer, Osaka Takoyaki, Okonomiyaki, 7 kinds of sushi, and Taiyaki! Nestled in the back alleys, these places are unforgettable and an experience you wont want to miss.
- The ultimate foodie tour! Experience the best of all you want to taste in one night!
- Visit 5 Food Stops
- Food includes: Kobe Beef Skewers, Osaka Takoyaki, Hiroshima Okonomiyaki, 5 types of Sushi and Taiyaki (Japanese Dessert)!
- Tour comes with 1 free drink. To keep your palate clear we suggest drinking water until the final stop.
- Explore Shibuya's most fascinating offbeat paths
- End your journey with a tour of Shibuya Depachika (underground food market).
- Experience Shibuya like a local!
Most people get caught up in the lights and sounds of Shibuya which often lead you astray to commercialized restaurants with cheap introductory prices that charge you for compulsory add-ons no on really wants.
|Everyday (Monday - Sunday)|
|Meeting Time Frame||4:20 - 4:29 PM|
|Start Time||4:30 PM|
|End Time||7:30 PM|
Food Tour Starting Point:
Please check the Locations page to know where to meet us!
*if you arrive more than 10 minutes after the meeting time, we will unfortunately have to start the tour without you.