Minimum of 2 people needed to book this tour. If you are a single traveler, please email us first.
Highly recommended for families!
- Walk the streets of this historical area and see the beauty from a local’s perspective.
- Experience an afternoon of great food and tradition as your explore one of Tokyo’s must-see districts, Asakusa.
- Enjoy an authentic Japanese lunch, with sashimi option fresh from Tsukiji market.
- Hear the stories of the area as you explore the sides streets and alleyways.
- Experience different regional flavors from all over Japan including Japanese plums, pickles, rice crackers, tea and more (subject to change based on the season).
- Have a taste of melon bread, one of Japan's best kept secrets.
- Finish it all off with genuine matcha from Kyoto where your guide will explain select details of the Japanese tea ceremony.
- No one will see Asakusa like you will on this tour! Definitely a must do!
- Our most FAMILY FRIENDLY tour in Tokyo.
*You do not need a PayPal account to purchase this course. You only need a credit card.
**SAME-DAY BOOKING POSSIBLE. Please call this number: 090-6484-9577
|Everyday (Sunday through Saturday)|
|Meeting Time Frame***||10:50 AM to 10:59 AM|
|Start Time***||11:00 AM|
|End Time***||2:30 PM|
***Please be on time. In order to be fair to all guests with respect to personal schedules, we will leave you if you are late.